Rewire Your Brain
Curated tools for better skill acquisition, emotional regulation, and communication
Wednesdays and Fridays
March 31st, April 2nd, 7th, and 9th
7-8(:30) p.m. EST
Class is offered on a pay-what-you-will basis.
I’ve spent a decade learning from some deeply beneficial books and amazing teachers. Let me introduce you to a curated subset of what I’ve learned. You’ll leave class with:
- a better understanding of how we learn new skills, including how to be the most efficient student and best teacher/coach that you can be
- a basic understanding of some of the physiological things that happen when we experience emotions, and the ways that we can use our bodies to influence our minds and emotional experiences
- exposure to fundamentals of Buddhist teachings, including several parables that can immediately help change how you feel about challenging experiences and situations
- the fundamentals of Nonviolent Communication, enabling you to have wiser, calmer interactions with anyone you talk to
- a reading list for diving deeper into each of these topics!
Class will meet for 4 sessions, each covering one of the topics mentioned above. Expect class to run 60-90 minutes, with an optional Q&A/Social Time after each session.
Some classes will have special guests! I’ve invited some of my favorite teachers to join us and share their wisdom directly.
Classes will be recorded and available for viewing afterward, so you can still benefit even if you can’t attend one or more of the sessions.
However, sometimes the best stuff happens in the unrecorded after-party, so show up and stick around, if you can!
To join, please indicate your amount. Please feel free to include anything you want to tell me in the comments section on checkout.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
Suggested donation for this series is $48+. Use the arrows to set your donation amount.